With more than 30 sessions available at Zuken Innovation World, which will you choose?
Zuken Innovation World Americas will be held October 15-17 in Newport Beach, California. Attendees will find customers, partners, and plenty of Zuken experts ready to share their knowledge and experience. Here are just a few sessions attendees can expect:
- System Planner: What is it and why should I use it?
- The design and influence of FPGAs on today's electronics products
- Working with E³.series Scripts, Reports, and Triggers
- Fluid Engineering with an Intelligent Engineering Tool
- CADSTAR Signal Integrity and Constraint Management
- Utilizing CADSTAR's Design Reuse as Building Blocks for new designs
To view the agenda, click here.
After you download the agenda and see all the great sessions taking place, you'll want to register. And do it early! The Early Bird rate of $275 is good until midnight on August 31; after that, it's full price.
So, get going. It's as easy as clicking here.
About Zuken Innovation World
Zuken Innovation World conferences are the premier annual events for the Zuken community. Held in locations around the globe, these conferences bring together our customers and industry professionals in an environment that encourages networking, learning, and sharing of innovative ideas. For more information, visit www.zuken.com/ZIW